GWUK2010-181, Middlesex Hospital Chapel viewed from the BT Tower, London, a photo by martin97uk on Flickr.
Demolition of the surrounding former hospital buildings have left this listed chapel isolated until the redevelopment begins. It is by John Lougborough Pearson and dates from 1890-91. The interior has much marble facing and brightly coloured mosaics. The hospital had been rebuilt 1929-35, and the architects son made sensitive alterations and added extra windows when the C18 and C19 adjoining structures were torn down.